White Crane Nourishing and Healing Life Program: What You Get
What’s Included and what you will study:
- All retreat accommodations at the Dao House.
- All meals (3 meals per day) with specially designed, seasonal vegan and organic herbal diet to nurture your internal organs. All meals are cooked with fresh, healthy, organic, sustainable and – when possible – local ingredients. The meats are free range, no steroids or hormones and grass finished. All meals are served buffet style from a seasonal menu.
- Morning and evening exercise includes but is not limited to Dao Yin, Tai Chi and Qi gong.
- Daily lectures and workshops for Nourishing Life programs.
- Writing and discussion on subject of healing emotional wounds.
- Custom designed programs for each individual in Yijing to help improve your quality of life. Decode your DNA and life patterns through a Yi Jing reading. Yi Jing uses your birthday, time and additional information to understand your life path, tendencies, weaknesses and strengths. Advice can be found through one of these readings for the following, yet not limited to:
- Personal character strengths and weaknesses
- Your life’s mission: what is your gift and goal for this journey
- Relationships with your friends, spouse, nature and others
- Career strengths, choices, and the way to get ahead in your field and excel
- Health and wellness concerns, how to maintain your body and organs to prevent disease
- Housing choices, including where to live, when is best to move and what type of house to inhabit
- Life strategy, from planning the next nine months to nine years using your unique strengths and abilities to avoid conflict with nature; maximizing your quality of life
- Learn practical meditation techniques to your benefit body, mind and spirit. In the beginning stages of meditation, it is easy to be distracted by both body and mind. As your body aches and twitches and you can’t seem to get comfortable, the mind entertains every thought ever imagined. Learn how to work through it and find the stillness, how to grow deeper within and find the void. Understand the true meaning of meditation and what is harvested from emptying your mind.
- Learn methods of how to perform self-massage.
- Learn acupressure points for practical self-healing.
- Learn how to make herbal tea to benefit your body and spirit.
- Learn sitting Tai chi form.
- Learn special designed Qi Gong forms for self-healing. A Tai Chi or Qi Gong lesson is the best way to derive the most out of this ancient art. Learn how to cooperate with your mind, body and breath to cultivate the quality of stillness and activate Qi. After you activate your Qi, the next step is to gather, store and use Qi properly to prevent disease and promote longevity.
- Learn practical External QI Healing techniques.
- Learn walking in nature as a way to cultivate Qi.
- Learn special daily Dao Yin forms for self improvement. Also known as Daoist Yoga, this is an ancient yet simple and efficient form of movement. You will learn ways to stretch every part of your body, combining breath and cultivation of Qi to maximize the harmony within. Dao Yin is great for those who have never learned Tai Chi before to get acquainted with the philosophy behind the movements and breath; more specifically, how your breath moves your body and how your breath relaxes and stretches throughout your body to create a stronger flow of Qi.
Included in the above package will be the following number of treatments in addition to morning and evening classes, daily instruction, nature walks, or snowshoe adventures:
- 2 Massages: While eating and exercising right assist in your overall wellness, assistance from external remedies help rejuvenate your body faster. Several massage techniques are available from therapeutic, lymph drainage and deep-tissue to reconstructive fascia and more. A licensed massage therapists will work as an external healing force on your body under the recommendations of Wu Dang Chen. The discomfort of your body will be eased by the unique techniques and massage work.
- 3 Acupuncture Treatments: Activate your body’s self-healing process with an ancient practice that has been around for thousands of years: acupuncture. Combined with organic foods, tai chi and qi gong, acupuncture will assist your body to align and harmonize. By opening your meridians and creating qi movement through energy blockages you will feel the benefits of this treatment from relaxation and pain relief to a rejuvenated and energetic state.
- 2 Soothing Foot Baths: Based on Traditional Chinese Medicine and Daoist herbal practice, and in accordance with your health condition and energy level, you will receive a specific herbal formula. This is best done in the evening before you end the day and go to bed. The formula will be prepared by Dao staff and set up in the foot steam, which typically lasts between 45 minutes and one hour. This will assist with the flow of Qi and blood.
- 3 Aromatherapy Oxygen Sessions: Oxygen with Essential Oils | Almost everyone who travels here to Dao House, located at 9,200 feet, finds an immense benefit with our oxygen lounge. Oxygen assists with high altitude sickness, headaches, issues sleeping, or revitalizes you to give you energy so you can hike Longs Peak! The pure essential oil-infused oxygen assists your flow of Qi and brings balance back to your body. A trained Dao staff member will assist your decision in which essential oil is best for your situation. Oxygen sessions last either 30 or 45 minutes.
- 2 Q-bit Treatments: Quantum Reset Infusion for your Energy Field | Quantum Reset Infusion, also known as the Qu-BIT (Quantum Bio-field Infused Technology) is modern quantum physics at its best, and is the world’s first EMF-shielded quantum reset environment that blends proprietary subtle energy technologies. The five subtle energy technologies that are fused with this device to restore the Human Bio-field are pulsed wave therapy, vibrational structuring, magnetism, bio-photo modulation and digital homeopathy. By harmonizing the frequencies and vibrations into a scalar-rich zero-point experience, the Qu-BIT removes congestion and negative energy responsible for disease.
What’s Not Included:
- Transportation to and from the retreat.
- Estes Park Shuttle service provides rides to and from Denver International Airport (DEN) to the retreat, if needed.
- We are currently working with a new company to provide all transportation from your home to the retreat at very reasonable rates. We anticipate having this in place before the end of 2018 and will let everyone know of its availability.
- Personal expenses for other retreat activities or items not mentioned above, and alcoholic beverages are not included.
- Unlike other properties, Dao House does not charge an automatic gratuity. We do hope that you will acknowledge the attentive service of their employees.
- Local taxes of 8.7%
- Trip cancellation insurance.
- Medical expenses or medical evacuation back home.